Monday, October 16, 2006

Brisk Morning Ride Today

Today was my first morning ride to work in the cold. It wasn’t too bad. My new cold weather jacket did its job and I was pretty warm. I could tell if I had to ride for a long period of time, my hands would have gotten cold. But that is not a problem because I have already bought cold weather gloves for Slick and I. We already have our new thermals ready for the cold weather too. I just don’t know how many times Slick will want to venture out in the cold. I am the nut of the team. My legs got a little cold but it was not that bad. I have the vents that blow warm out of the vents to help with the legs.

It was nice to get to ride Big Red today. I have been gone for a while and haven’t got to ride too much. I was looking forward to riding to work today. It is too bad that I will have to put Big Red back up for a couple of days due to rain coming back into the forecast. Oh well, what can you do, right.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: